Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Elf Life

Happy Tuesday! Candace here, and its my day to share a project with you!

SVG Cutting Files

For my card today I cut this cute Elf from Elf Life! Isn't he the cutest?!?! 


The paper is all Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas" and paper trey ink cardstock. 

The sentiment "From the North Pole" is from Jaded Blossom's "Santa Mail"

And then of course I finish it off with some Candy Cane Twine from Trendy Twine

Thanks so much for checking out my card today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another project! 
~Candace

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is so adorable. Love the little elf. Love the design of your card and paper that was used.

scrapn said...

This is adorable!!

BOBBI said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful files. Your sharing with us is greatly appreciated. These will be put to good use for the holidays.

hugs
bobbi

Michelle said...

its tooo cute chickie !!!