Saturday, December 15, 2012

Special Delivery


Hi everyone, my name is Gwen from This and That by Gwen.  So I have some exciting news!!  I was picked to be on the Design Team for SVG Cutting Files!!  Yeah!!  Annie has the cutest designs and they go together so easily.  So today is my first post for them and this is what I made.  This was made using the SVG Cutting file Special Delivery, isn't he so cute!  He is on foam tape.  To see more files go here.  The Stamp is from the Jingle All The Way stamp set and the fun twine is Holly Berry both from My Craft Spot.  All the edges are inked, the background is from the Silhouette store.




Thanks for stopping by today! 

Gwen



SVG Cutting Files

2 comments:

Trixie said...

This is such a cute card!!! Love it!

Creating Anniething said...

Adorable card...love the color combos, the inking, the little bell on the bag...its just STINKING ADORABLE!!