Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Honey Bunny

Happy Tuesday! Candace here, and it's my day over at SVG Cutting Files!! 

Isnt this bunny the cutest!?!?! 


This sweet bunny will be available for purchase Friday!

Also did you see the awesome scallop card base? This is also a new file over at SVG Cutting Files!  Here is a close up of the bunny.. 


And the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's "Love Bunny" and it was stamped on the small flag die from Flag Die 2. 


The twine is Trendy Twine's "Tickled Pink" 

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! 

5 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

Holy Cow!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!! Super cute!

Kate said...

OMG that little bunny is so flippin adorable. Love it.

Crystal said...

eeeeeekkkkkk!!! I just adore this little bunny!!! I NEED HIM! :0)
I love the new card bases! This card is just perfect Candace!

scrapn said...

This is so absolutely adorable!!!

Creating Anniething said...

Its the PERFECT little HONEY BUNNY!