Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Fish Handle Bag

Happy Tuesday! Candace here, Today is my day over at SVG Cutting Files!!!

SOOO Excited for this awesome new treat bag! 


This treat bag is coming out on Friday and it also comes with this CUTE mustache fish, seaweed, coral and star fish!! 


The sentiment on both bags are from Jaded Blossom's Fish On. I stamped it on the small flag die.


And of course I had to add a little Eyes of Blue Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations!

You  can put so many things in here. I put gift cards inside for my Mom and Brothers birthday!


Here is another one I made. For the layers on this one I used the Clown Fish from SVG Cutting Files



Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to buy this bag on friday, its awesome!!!

4 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh em gee!!! This is sooooo stinkin' cute!!! Totally on my must have list!!! Great job, Candace (and Annie!!!) ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Unknown said...

Can' wait until Friday!!! so many possibilities!!!

Melissa said...

Love this darling bag! "Mr. Fish" is awesome!

KimberlyRae said...

so very CUTE!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae