Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tea Cup and Saucer


It's Gwen again from This and That by Gwen with a super easy and fun 3D project for you today.

 This is a new file that will be released this friday at SVG Cutting Files, isn't it so cute and dainty!  It is perfect to put little treats in, I just didn't have any!  Didn't want to buy any either because if I have them I eat them!!



The pretty ribbon is Hot Pink Crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot.  The twine is American Crafts and the little metal charm is so old, I bought it years ago on QVC.  The paper is Crate Paper.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Gwen, love the paper you used.

GiGi said...

This is beautiful Gwen! LOVE that cool charm!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥