Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Halloween Slider Cards!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with more Halloweenie stuff for you!
I love Halloween and all the fun colors and decorations and of course the treats!!  These fun little slider cards are brand new from SVG Cutting Files and will be released this friday, you will LOVE them!!  Super easy and quick to make and so cute!!

Which one is your favorite?


For the cat one, I added some black Jute String for her whiskers.  The twine tied around the cupcakes is Halloween and Grape Limeade  and all the stamps are from My Craft Spot







2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are all Super Cute & FUN!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Gwen! Love them all but if I had to pick...the spider is my favorite!
Sherrie K