Sunday, November 10, 2013

Free Pick-Santa Moose Peekers


Hey All!!

Jessica here from Craftin' and Stampin and I'm back for another guest DT day!!!  

Today is a Free Pick week for me, and I KNOW you ALL know how I feel about the Christmas Holiday!!! I could not WAIT to make something Wintery/Christmasy! And yes, I know they are not words! LOL! 

Ann has some SUPER cute files to cut with and I was looking at a bunch, and had A LOT of trouble narrowing my choices down (cause everything is AWESOME), but, I decided I wanted to do the SANTA MOOSE HEAD PEEKERS

Here is the one I made:



Supplies:
Close To My Heart Kraft, Black, White Daisy, Cocoa, and Sparkle & Shine paper
Close To My Heart Liquid Applique (on the brim of hat, I heated it to give it a "puffy" feel)
Polka Dot & Blue Glitter paper from stash
Jaded Blossom Holiday Treat Tags
Jaded Blossom Banner Dies
Jaded Blossom Gusset Bags 
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my DT project! 


OK All! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & Super fun! Congrats on your GDS!! I love all the files...I want all of them.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Melissa said...

Aww, she looks cute on a treat bag. Well done-

Kate said...

This is just too cute, love her glittery eye shadow.