Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Tuesday! 

Candace here, and I am using a Snowman from a new cute set being released on Friday, LOVE IT!! Isn't  he cute? I love that he looks like hes doing an Michael Jackson pose!

I got these 8x10 inch kraft bags from Hobby Lobby. They come in a set of 12 for $6.99 and of course I used a coupon. I plan on making a bunch of these to use for Christmas. 


Here is a close up of the snowman. I used gems for the berries.


Here is a close up of the tag which was cut from Jaded Blossom's Treat Tag. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Winter Wishes. To and From are from Jaded Blossom's Bunny Poop.


Thanks for checking out my project today!
~Candace

4 comments:

Rosie said...

love this bag

lanagram said...

This is just too cute. Thanks for showing us <3

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!! Just saw this on FB!!! Love him!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

GiGi said...

GORGEOUS gift bag! That snowman is so neat and I love the pretty tag!