Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kawaii Lollipop & Valentine Treats

Hello,
It's Kathy from 3 Spoiled Dogs
and I am so sad to say that this is my last
post as Guest Designer :(
I have had such a blast and am so honored
to have had the chance to be a GD here at SVG Cutting Files.
 
For my last project I decided to make some
Valentine Lollipop Treats.  I bought 2 boxes
of Valentine Tootsie Pops and will be
making about 50 treats in all!!
I used several different files.
All lollipop treats were made with the
For these two I used the Kawaii Lollipop Sucker
For this one, I iused just the letter from the
For this last lollipop holder I used the Ninja Valentines file
 
Now for my last 2 treats, I used some cute little Jaded Blossom
Treat Bags.  All of my sentimements are also Jaded Blossom.
For this one I used Kawaii Watermelon
And for the last one I used Kawaii Bandaid.
 
Thanks so much for all the comments you all
have left and thank you once again Ann for
giving me the opportunity to Guest Design for you :)
 
Please visit my blog for more details on my projects.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, I have loved all your projects this month!!!! these are super cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Love all your fun idea's Kathy! You have been a busy girl:) They are ALL just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K

Rosie said...

all of these projects are so cool

Migdalia said...

AMAZING and FUN!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

GiGi said...

All of these are wonderful Kathy! I loved seeing all your creations this month!