Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mini Nugget Treats

Hello,
It's Kathy from 3 Spoiled Dogs
back as January Guest Designer.
Today I have some fun Valentine's Treats
These are super cute and easy to assemble
I cut one at normal size and a second larger one.
Here is a close up of the one I cut at normal size (80%)
This one was filled with 2 Hershey Nuggets. 
Here is a close up of the 2nd one that I cut a little larger.
I also used the new Puppy Love file.
I filled this one with White Chocolate Peppermint
M&M's that I bought on clearance after Christmas.

Thanks for visitng and please visit my
blog for all the details.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

these both are very cute !!! great job Kathy !!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute! great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These are adorable Kathy! I just love these fun little card/boxes - the possibilities are just endless. I love the way you decorated yours - too cute!

GiGi said...

These are adorable! Love the glittery hearts and the silver key!

Kate said...

This looks Awesome. Love it.