Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bee Happy

Hi everyone! I'm Roberta from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter. I am so excited to be a guest designer for SVG Cutting Files for the month of February! Annie's wonderful designs are what led me to take a leap from my Cricut to a Silhouette Cameo, and I couldn't be happier!

For my first post, I  have a cute little treat box that would brighten anyone's day...and I had so much fun making it! I wanted to make something with the Mini Nugget Platform Bases since it was released, and I thought the sweet little bumble bee and the honeycomb accents from Cute as Can Bee would be perfect for this Spring project!

 
I hope you'll swing by my blog to say 'hello'
and I look forward to bringing you another project next Sunday! See you then!
 

9 comments:

morentin1326 said...

adorable...

Unknown said...

Roberta this is soooo sweet!!! can't wait to see your projects this month!!! Have fun!!

jessica said...

Super adorable!!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love that little bee

Kathy Salido said...

super adorable. love the paper u used.

Migdalia said...

Roberta, I am in LOVE with this ADORABLE and absolutely DARLING treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

Welcome Roberta! This is a super cute project.

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! LOVE IT!

Dottie =) said...

This is adorable!