Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Horse of Course!

Hello everyone and welcome to SVG Cutting Files.
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 with a fun birthday card to share with you. My step granddaughter is an avid horse lover and has serious plans to become a cowgirl when she grows up.  So, I went all rodeo style for this year's birthday card....


I started with the Trapezoid Card Base creating my top layer with this fun paper from the "Rodeo Girl" paper stack from The Paper Studio. 

The adorable little horse is created with the sweet cutting file, A Horse of Course.


I also used  a few products from Jaded Blossom on my card:
* Sentiment - So Many Birthdays
* Banner - Flag Dies
* Horseshoe - St. Patrick's Day Dies

And, there you go - the perfect card for any cowgirl!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon...

Tanya