Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Koala Birthday Treat

Hello everyone! It's Crystal here and
today is my SVG Cutting Files Design Team day! I am super excited to share my project with you! :0)
 
 
I love this Koala Bear file! He is the cutest little guy. I also found these adorable little Koala chocolate filled cookies and planned out this project in my head right in the checkout line! LOL Does anyone else do that? This whole project came from these little (super yummy!) Koala cookies!
Here is the recipe:
 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by today!
 Have a great day!
:0)
~Crystal

1 comment:

LostnThought said...

I love it! Koala bears are just adorable!

And no my head just won't work that way! I wish it did but I have to see other people do it then make my own version. I'm always smacking my forehead and asking "why can't I think of things like that?!"