Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nerdy!

Stacie here again with my 2nd Guest DT post! First I would like to wish all the Mother's out there a Happy Mothers Day! Hope you all have a great day!

One of my friends has a birthday coming up so I made her a little treat to celebrate!

 Steve the Nerdy Cat was perfect for her!

 I used the pizza box file from SVG Cutting files to hold my treats  & added the Numbers patterned paper to give it an extra touch of nerdiness!

 When I stamped the sentiment I did a technique I have seen called ghost stamping. I'm not sure if that is the correct thing to call it or not, but I love the way the red behind the black makes it pop!

I filled the pizza box with some yummy goodies! It really holds a lot too! There are 6 mini candy bars & 3 Reece's Peanut butter Cups! Yum!

I used:
Steve the Nerdy Cat & Pizza Treat Box from SVG Cutting Files
Kawaii Sentiments, Candy Wrap  Dies, Birthday Candy Wraps, Kawaii Candies (cupcake), Science Candies & Over the Hill Candies from Jaded Blossom Stamps

Thanks for looking!! See you all next week!
Stacie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a fun project!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Who knew nerds could be so cute?! This little guy is adorable, what a fun treat!