Thursday, June 5, 2014

Beach Chibi girl and NEW Card Bases

Hi Everyone !! Its Michelle from Scrappin with My Bug!!!

New Files here at SVG Cutting Files this week !
 
Today I'm showing the new Beach Chibi girl and NEW circle card bases! !
Being released tomorrow !!!
 
My daughters birthday is next month and we always rent one of those huge 2 lane waterslides. So I wanted to create swimming invites !
Her colors for her party are hot pink, yellow and orange !!!
 
 
I used the NEW girl and the NEW card bases !!!
The file also comes with a 1 or 2 piece, I chose the one piece because little girls don't need to be wearing 2 pieces in my opinion (call me old fashioned) lol

I also used a stamp from Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book Add on stamp set
and a Peachy Keen face stamp.
 

 
These are the New Scallop circle card bases available tomorrow !!



2 comments:

GiGi said...

This is such a sweet card and I can't wait for those new bases! So cooL!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the new circle card bases and your little swimmer is a cutie pie!