Friday, July 25, 2014

Squaredy Cat!!!

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs!!!
It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
I have two cards to share with you today, my first card is the Squaredy Cat for the State of Maine, I made them both as shape cards!!! As soon as I seen this Squaredy Cat I knew that I wanted to make a birthday card for Megan, she is my brothers girl friend. She goes fishing with my brother all the time!!! and she LOVES the color pink....






Supplies I Used for my Card:
Maine - http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=1536

This Squaredy Cat is for the State of Vermont!!!
I just LOVE the fall and all the great colors that come at that time, I think this one is my favorite!!!
 I hope you like my cards for today!!! :)






 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Vermont - http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=1550
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)





1 comment:

GiGi said...

Both of these are just adorable! Great inking and details!