Friday, August 15, 2014

Baking up some granola!

Hello, Barb from BugBites  and I'm here today to show you a new file that was just released today in the SVG Cutting Files store. 

This new file is called Baker Girl It just screamed to be on one of my Food Fare Recipe pages.
The base of my recipe page is 8x8. I cut the Baker Girl at 4.25" along with the little stove that comes with the file. I used the PKS In the Garden face stamps for her face and then doodled some freckles.

The title was done using the offset button in the Silhouette.

For more details about this page and how I got this wonderful recipe, hop over to my blog here.

Have a crafty day!







2 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG! Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Joan A. said...

I love the Baker Girl!