Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy birthday Princess!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post
over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
For today I made a birthday card for my niece, her birthday is only in September. but I have so much this month I thought it would be a good idea to get it done ahead of time. She just LOVES frogs and the color green!!! I used the Frog Prince/Princess for the cut, the base of my card is
Fancy Label Card Base, from Emma's My Creative Time I used the
Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set and the Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments Stamp Set!!!
Hope you like my card!!! :)






 Supplies I Used for my card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)





1 comment:

Kate said...

Love this and the glossy lips it's perfect.