Friday, February 20, 2015

Bonnet Bunnies

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Circut Bug and I am sharing this fun treat I made using the NEW Bonnet Bunnies file that is in the store now! There is a set of 3 and these bunnies are so super cute!




I started this project with the Fold Over Treat Holder. I cut an extra piece in pink to get the mat layers for the front. 
I cut out that adorable Bonnet Bunny and mounted it on pop dots to the front of the treat bag.
I filled a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag with Jelly Beans and stapled it to the inside of the treat holder. 
I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Spring Signs stamp set.
To finish I created a flower to put onto the sentiment banner by cutting and layering pieces from the JB Candy Charms and Banner Dies. I also added the leaves from the Christmas Dies (they're actually the toe piece for the stocking) 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE!!!! I love how you created the leaves with the toes of the stocking die--brilliant!!

Migdalia said...

LOL..way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

You are so talented. 2 cute