Sunday, May 3, 2015

Get your Freak-Key on...

This is my first post as guest designer for May.  You can't imagine how excited I was about being asked.  Ann can tell you how many questions I asked her and how many e-mails she received from me.  I selected May because our family has so many birthdays that I thought it would be fun to use SVG Cutting Files for all the cards I needed.  This card is the one I made for my daughter's birthday on May 16th.  It's a good thing she's so busy she will never take the time to see this.



I used the KB-6 Freak-Key file to create this card.  All of these keys are darling but this one is sooo my daughter right down to the purple hair.  My blog has more details, you are welcome to stop by.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! love her!

Unknown said...

What a super fun card....I love it!
-Cher

Beckie Williams said...

So cute!!

MaryEllen said...

great birthday card my granddaughter would love to receive a card just like it !! reminds me of the monster high girls