Wednesday, July 29, 2015

BBQ Boy

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  In Phoenix, we use our BBQ on a regular basis . . YUM-MY!!  So it was super easy for me to make these fun cards!  ;)

First up . . . hot dog anyone???


This little fella is the SVG Cutting Files ~ BBQ Boy Hot Dog.  Isn't he fun?  I don't know about you, but I just LOVE hot dogs!!  Hee!  The solid colors of cardstock for this card are from Papertrey Ink.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Simple Stories ~ Handmade Holiday.  And the fun striped paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese II.  The center square is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies. And the fun sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ King of the BBQ.

Next up, who's the BBQ master in your house???


This is the super cute SVG Cutting Files ~ BBQ Boy.  Isn't he awesome?!?  All of the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The patterned paper for his shirt is from my scraps.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies for the background.  And the sentiment is from 2 sets.  The "For the King of the BBQ" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ King of the BBQ.  And the "Happy Birthday" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Paula Bee said...

Both of these are so cute!

Beckie Williams said...

I love both of these ... so darn adorable

snappy scrappy said...

These are both adorable!!!!