Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dog House Treat Boxes

I think this little puppy is one of the cutest ones ever!  It is super easy to make also, which is a huge plus!  He or she  which ever one you choose to make it will be in the store on Friday you can get it here
For this first box I used the Cupid Workshop box for the dog house and just added a door with plastic over it.  I also changed the scallop roof trim to flat and added the bone from the Dog House Slider Card.  The grass is from the Dog House Treat Box.





For my second dog house I used the Dog House Treat Box and added the bone from the Dog House Slider Card.



8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet! Adorable Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tami B. said...

This is adorable!

Migdalia said...

A darling dog and a very cute treat!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sin City Chix said...

So adorable! I love all the embossing!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute Gwen!!

Beckie Williams said...

Had to tell you again I love this!!

Paula Bee said...

This is just so cute!

Blue6366 said...

Too stinkin cute