Friday, September 4, 2015

Squarey Monster Treats

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this project I made using the Promethius Squarey Cat and Kawaii Sea Nugget Platform Box!

Halloween in right around the corner so I decided to get ahead of the game by starting my projects early!





This turned out so cute! The Squarey Monsters make such fun Halloween projects! If you've never checked them out, you really should! There are TONS of cute monsters for your Halloween crafting!
I started this with the Kawaii Sea Nugget Platform Box and cut it out with my Cameo. I custom made the inside mat and glued it on to the back.
I cut Prometheus Squarey Cat and used a white gel pen to add his stitches.
I cut the sentiment circles using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and the candy wraps from the Candy Wrap Dies.
I stamped the candy wrappers with the Halloween Candy Wraps and all the centers with the Spooky Labels stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Fabulous!!! Sooo Cute!!! Can't wait to try this one!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! <3

Blue6366 said...

That is so awesome. I love it.

MaryEllen said...

Fantastic creation !!