Friday, March 4, 2016

Hog Wild!

It's Barb from BugBites and I am just going Hog wild over all the cute projects this week using the new chunky animals and they're all available in that store now!

 I'm sharing a little birthday treat box using the Chunky Pig.


I made a simple 1" wide box first to hold my treats. I attached my pieced pig to one side of the box.
For the back of the pig, I duplicated the file but left off the feet and face. I also hand cut a tail.

I tied up the treat bag with a bow and added a tag using the JB Mini Tag Dies 2 and he JB Udderly Adorable stamp set.

Be sure to stop by the SVG Cutting Files store to see all the new Chunky animals. 

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! This is way too cute!!! Love the paper you used for the piggy, so adorable! I'm going to have to get this file!