Friday, April 29, 2016

Run, Run, Run!

Happy Friday!

It's Barb from BugBites and today I have a project using a new file in the store today. Not only is this file new in the store today but so are a ton of other fun files and page layouts just released today!

I have a couple marathon runners in my family and have been trying to catch up with their scarp albums for all their races. With the help of SVG Cutting Files, I have been able to get quite a few pages done using the 12x12 layout kits.

Today I mixed and matched files from two new sets released in the store today. The
Earth Day Marathon titles and the 5K 10K and marathon layout  files.

 Did you know the Design team is doing a hop today featuring several new layout kits as well? 
There are even a few freebie files today. I have two more running layouts using these files and others.   Be sure to hop over and check it out here.

Have a crafty day!

No comments: