Friday, June 24, 2016

Medical Things(NEW)


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog...YAY! Check out my blog HERE! I have a new file to show you...Medical Things(get it HERE)...perfect for a get well card...or a thank you for a Dr or Nurse...Or in my case a graduation card for my son that graduated from Nursing...his family Grad party is tomorrow! I also used SVG Cutting Files Side Scallop card base...get it HERE! Super easy peasy...I just added a perfect sentiment from Jaded Blossom's School time Greeting stamp set and bam-done! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Medical Things(NEW) get it HERE!, Side Scallop Card Base get it HERE!
  2. Jaded Blossom-School time Greetings
  3. SU white card stock
  4. Pink Paislee-Switchboard 6" pad
  5. Simon Says Spring Rain ink
  6. CTMH inks-brown bag and grey flannel 
  7. AC white card stock
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  10. Spectrum Noir Markers-CR9, TN2, TN3, TN4, GT1, IG8, IG10






1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh this is awesome. When my father in law was in and out of the hospital it was hard to find thank you cards for when we wanted to say thanks for those special caregivers! I could have used these!!!