Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Protect and Serve

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I have some special treats to share with you today.


I think almost everyone knows someone who serves our community.  And of course we can never thank those men and women of service enough for all they do to keep us safe.  But here are a couple of cards and treats to brighten their days.


I made these treats using the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Policeman Hat file.  For the card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  For the cookies, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Fancy Topper Die. The sentiments for both are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Protect and Serve.  


I made these treats using the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Firefighter Hat.  For the card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The sentiment on the card is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fired Up.  For the cookies, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Fancy Topper Die.  The sentiment for that is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Protect and Serve.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: