Friday, July 1, 2016

Blast Off!

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing a Birthday card and Lollipop set with you today. I used the NEW Chibi Dressed as Rocket for my card.






I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats/window cut with the NEW Jaded Blossom Rectangle Dies.
I cut out the NEW SVG Cutting Files Chibi Dressed as Rocket and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp.
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment on the inside using the Galactic Greetings stamp  set, added the star cut from the Star Dies, and added Doodlebug Sprinkles.

I also created the matching lollipop holder using the Envelope Dies and decorated it.
I  added the front mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 1 and the stars are a combination of the Star Dies and ones I cut with my Cameo.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Dimensional Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the  Galactic Greetings stamp set
To finish, I added more stars to the front and onto the lollipop front.

I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: