Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Mahalo

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And since it's vacation season, I thought I would make some fun Tropical Tip Pockets for any of you who may be embarking on a Hawaiian vacation this summer.


I cut these using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Tip Pockets.  They are super simple to make and perfect for any kind of vacation!  To decorate the front of each one, I used the flowers from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Hibiscus Flower Treat Container.  For the Hawaiian thank you sentiment "Mahalo", I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Aloha.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so pretty! You did a great job!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute and such a FUN idea!
Sherrie K