Friday, August 26, 2016

Mummy Halloween Invitation

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this fun Halloween Invitation I made for the Invitations Galore Blog Hop going on today!
If you would like to hop along, you can start HERE. I also have the complete list on my blog HERE

I used 2 NEW files for my project and you can get the Tri-Fold Coffin Card FREE TODAY ONLY!






I started this project with the NEW Tri-Fold Coffin Card which also happens to be FREE TODAY ONLY! You can get it HERE 
I cut it out with my Cameo along with 4 mat layers. 1 for the outside and 3 for the inside.
I cut the NEW Walking Mummy and pop dotted him to the front of the card.
I heat embossed the sentiment from the NEW Invitations Galore stamp set and added black brads to each corner of the mat. 
For the inside mats, I stamped each top and bottom using the Halloween Designer Tapes and the mummy from the Too Cute To Spook.
I stamped the side panels with the Halloween Panels and colored the images with Copic Markers.
I used the Invitations Galore stamp set to stamp all the invitation details except for the "Halloween" sentiment which is from the Happy Hello Add On.
To finish, I glued a ribbon around the card and tied it in a bow.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable!! Awesome Job!!

Migdalia said...

This is SPOOKY cute!