Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

Good Morning!!

Trixie here and it's my DT day.

Today I have 2 projects to share with you. We had a friend take care of our Bunny a few weeks ago..so I made a little thank you.

Fore my first project I used the Peeking Bunny Card Kit from SVG Cutting Files

From Jaded Blossom I used Funny Bunny and the Card Mat Dies.

The sentiment on the inside is from Kitty Kitty (Revamped)

Added a few embellishments from Doodlebug.





For my second project I used the Bunny EOS Heads from SVG Cutting Files
I just LOVE HIM!!

From Jaded Blossom I used the Kind Thanks stamp set and the Mini Tag Dies.
Used a bit of twine from Trendy Twine to attach the tag.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

~Trixie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable!! Awesome job!!