Monday, February 27, 2017

Congratulations!

Hey, it is Melissa from M Miranda Creations here to share with you today!

Spring is less than a month away! I am so ready!!! And with spring, I begin to think about tings that are new. New growth and new life - and new babies!!!

 I never make enough baby cards, so I thought that I would make a couple today to have on hand when I need them!


I love the way they turned out! I used a couple of files from SVG Cutting Files - Love Moon and Kawaii Moon - and did some welding of the two with my Silhouette software to come up with this sweet Kawaii moon floating on the larger cloud. 


I then used some Jaded Blossom goodies to put together the card - Scallop Rectangle Dies 2Rectangle Dies 2Spring Dies 2, and the new Go Green stamp set for my sentiment. The sentiment was stamped using a Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and Whispers Embossing Powder. The paper is from Authentique's Cuddle Boy collection.

 I hope you will give these cards a try. It will make the perfect card for all those moms and dads that will be welcoming their new bundle of joy into this world. 

No comments: