Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pet Sitting

Hi there!!  This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at SVG Cutting Files!  I used a few files to create this perfect gift card box!  While we were on vacation over Spring Break, our neighbor so nicely watched our pets and we got them a gift card to say thank you!  Of course I cannot just hand over a gift card, how boring!! so I made this gift card holder box and added our pets to the front.  I started with the Gift Card Treat Holder and then added three animal files, simple sitting kittyturtle from sea life and chunky goldfish.


Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Spring Dies, Card Mat Dies, Rectangle Dies 2 and Simple Sayings 3
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Puppy Love
Cardstock: American Crafts
Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments: