Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Flower and Bunny Peeker - Shaker Tags

Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with some really fun new cut files to share with you today!
I seriously LOVE these new tags that will be in the SVG Cutting Files store on Friday.   You can get them here.   They are so fun and easy to make and you can use them for so many things.  The yellow one I made into a shaker tag and filled with glitter and sequins.  I made about 6 layers to make it thick enough.  The pink one I just made it a peeker tag so when you lift up the front the sentiment is inside.  The bunny one was made just the like the pink flower.  You just lift up the front and the sentiment is inside.










These sentiments are from the Forest Friends stamp set from Jaded Blossom.  Y




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love these tags and there are so many ways to use them. I can't wait to make some of them. You did a great job on them. Have a happy day!

Migdalia said...

So stinkin cute!! Adorable tags!!

Beckie Williams said...

These are just adorable.