Friday, July 28, 2017

Teacup Kitty Gift Box

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun project to share. I used the NEW Teacup Kitty that will be available in the store today.




I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Scallop Caddy Die and assembled it.
I cut the NEW Teacup Kitty out and matted it on white. I stamped the center paw print heart using the Dog-Gone Awesome stamp set and the other sentiments from the Meow and Forever stamp set. 
To finish, I gave the kitty a bow cut with the Bow Dies and mounted her to the front of the box.

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!
GiGi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi, you did such an awesome job with these files. I love the subtle patterned paper you chose for her face and all the details you added.

Evelyn

Beckie Williams said...

Gigi, this is just to adorable. I am in love with the new tea cup files. They are all so so cute!!