Monday, August 21, 2017

Total Solar Eclipse

Hi there, it's Candace from Candi O. Designs and I'm showcasing a new page kit by SVG Cutting Files ~ Total Solar Eclipse. Yes today is the day that the Solar Eclipse is happening ~ where will you be???  This new file will assist with turning today into a forever memory!!  Add the state that you were in when it occurred for that personal touch.  Since I'll be watching it with my kids in Idaho, I added the Idaho state shape to this layout.  After today I will have pictures of the event to add to this page!!
Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Total Solar Eclipse Page Kit and Idaho
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ Wild Life and Once Upon a Time
Cardstock: American Crafts
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the Total Solar Eclipse!!!

No comments: