Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Thank you tags!!!! :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made 6 thank you tags to give to my crafty friends
that orders from me.... Haven't made some for a while
I used SVG Cutting Files the Love Bug Dragonfly for the cute
 dragonfly's and from Jaded Blossom I used Luggage Tag Dies for the tags, the
 Simple Sayings 2 for the sentiment and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the new
 PK-1925 Sweet 1 Inch Face Parts for all the faces...  
Hope you like all my tags for today!!! :)
 


    Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! your tags are so adorable!! Love the different faces on the Love bug dragonflies!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️